Monday 9 September 2013

Muskoka 70.3 IRONMAN 2013

Well the day after shows its ugly head and I can recap the race, only this time I didn't have any excuses, or reasons to have a sub performance day other than lack of training which resulted in the fattest triathlete at the race. 

Ya I know don't be so hard on yourself, but mark my word you will not recognize 2014 Ironman Mont-Tremblant triathlete because he will be 50 lbs lighter, that's the only thing standing in my way of getting faster is the weight. I'm totally capable of pounding up those large grinders in Muskoka so dropping a pile of weight will make a huge difference.

I have a super amazing team also right down the line to the Durham Region Triathlon club, they come out and support and cheer you on, they are an amazing group of people!

Time now to take a full 2 weeks of serious training, I'm thinking light cardio with stretching after with some swimming and start back into weight training, them the beginning of October ease back into triathlon!

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment