Tuesday 17 September 2013

And so it begins

IMMT 140.6 training has begun ! I'm not pounding any large miles or swimming song huge swims I'm just preparing. Eating healthy, cutting a few calories hitting the gym ! I have really let myself down this summer by not focusing hard on training, the only good that could come of this is I might be rested up enough to get on better shape for the heavy volume to come in a few months!
That's my goal now, to build base fitness and drop some lbs enough to turn it up when the time is right!

I've had a great couple first days of eliminating crap from my diet, it's like a purge that lasts for about 2 weeks then all cravings are gone and it will be time to ramp things up!

It's hard to believe I was able to complete  the 70.3 ironman at the weight I was and not have a stroke ! But it's done and a valuable lesson learned!

Time to focus and move forward !

No comments:

Post a Comment