Monday 8 October 2012

Great weekend

So thanks giving is over and I got to see all my family at moms ! It was real nice to have everyone together !
Lots of good food and laughs !!!
So the time has come to start thinking triathlon again, I worked hard this weekend getting my schedules made up and the meal plans done and I just have to do the work now ! Lol that sure sounds familiar ! When I lined up for my 70.3 in September I remember saying to myself on the start line (with a lump in my throat) I've done all the work now it's race time ! I still get shivers down my spine when I say that to myself !
Now is the hard part, staring down the barrel of a long winter of pool swimming and trainer riding !! the most difficult part of triathlon for me !
I'm going to weigh every Monday morning and I'm hoping for a two pound a week drop for the next 30 weeks, but judging from last years failed attempt of weight loss we will see how that goes!
Weight loss is a must for me this winter !

No comments:

Post a Comment