Monday 15 October 2012

Floating in space

So my extended break has been nice but it's sure time to get back in the swing of things ! I'm well on track to weight loss finishing the first week of calorie cutting and planning with a successful loss of 2 lbs !! Not at all what I figured would happen but happy none the less !
This is my busy time of year getting the winter snow camps set up and ready to rock with plenty of new changes it should prove to be interesting.
Change for some is very hard to accept and doesn't really go good for for many people ! I don't like change very much but totally understand that it's needed, if you look at the world as a big picture it's constantly changing and wouldn't survive if it didn't but along that road of change your bound to hit a pothole or two so keep your belt on this ride may get a little bumpy!
Lots of things happening in my world so much I could write a book but the coolest thing that happened is my two day triathlon coaching clinic !
It was an awesome weekend with a very experience person in the world of triathlon !
I learned a great deal and can't wait to put my newly found knowledge to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment