Monday 7 October 2013

Not Perfect

I have tried to write this blog tonight but have erased and deleted it time and time again, my posts have been few and far between, partly because I've wanted to get as far away from triathlon for a while because of the time commitment I'm about to undertake "Ironman" soon it's time to get into shape for the new year when things get serious ! 
I have lots to say about a few things but refuse to talk about them right now because it's not time! But soon enough !
I found a garmin watch in the gym the other day and turned it into the desk, I really hope it found its way to the right owner! Just remember ! Karma is a bitch it will come back and haunt you some day when you least expect ! 
Hope you have a great week ! Train hard stay happy and stay safe 




No comments:

Post a Comment