Thursday 21 March 2013

Good bye snow

Finally snow is gone ! 7 more days and the Oshawa contract is over ! By April 7 all the snow contracts will be over !
Had a great ride tonight, I was going to do 1.5 hours on the bike but with the lack of sleep this week I wanted to be careful.

I'm going to hopefully get back on track now with Syracuse only 13 short weeks away I have a lot of work to do ! I'm going to go real hard for a month with cardio in the morning and my triathlon training in the evening and my bricks are going to start in April.

My winter training has been spotty at best with all the snow and work it's been difficult ! Last weekend I finished my lifeguard training and now I'm a certified lifeguard ! A great edition to my already impressive turn around in life ! Yes I just patted myself on the back lol !





No comments:

Post a Comment